dis
archives
recently
|
dis
archives
recently
|
integ
profile
JiaMinmama 301191 fhps, rvhs, hci 1b2b3a4a 08S6V og25! APOLLO :D rvgg[swallowkfmynah] rvsc[discocentral] justmylucklah mama-ly. hugs&loveseveryone :D axe-dee xD wishlist
live life to the maxface the world with courage, grit and a smile :D tagboard
affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D: http://08s6vee.blogspot.com all you need to know. besides,theworldislinked:D onelinkleadstoanother :D Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Web Counter |
rate
Friday, March 04, 2005
Heyys everyone...came to my blog today..didnt actually feel like tagginf cuz i was too tired, budden since bryan asked 'why so long nvr update le' so nicely, I thought, ar..wad the heck...update update lar..Oh my..my English is getting totally atrocious these days. Did I even spell 'atrocious' right? Argg..man.. Today was an awfully LONNGG day. Had the Odessey of the mind thingy..yucks.so sian..like..hmm...nvm.. Then there was guides. Sec 1 enrolment ceremony. LIKE WALAU!!! Sec 1s sux!!! There was this cute little sec 1 girl..and i was like Hey there!! Wad's ur name?? And she was like..why leh??----AP sign number 1 I was..ok..i juz wanna intro myself to u.. and she was like..oh reallly?? haha..i am yuling.. I was like..cool name!! Which class u from?? Then she was like..1C..u? then i say..haha..I'm from 1B!!! Then SHE TURNED AROUND AND SAID:"HAO LIAN!!!" LIKE!! WALAO!!!!! HOW THERE SHE?? SEC 1 ONLI>>COME AND FIGHT WITH SEC 2!! COURTING DEATH ISSIT??? Ok..anyway...wasnt she horrible..had singalong..sec 1s not enthu...AT ALL. Moreover..there were totally ap..man..dun wanna tok bout them no more. Then came home at 7. Xue qi's the mc for candlelight nite!! Muz jiayou gal..will support u all the way. Then.. Arg..tmr have guides and science meeting. hvent done hw. Arg..have a headache now. God help me JM OUT. |